Nominations & Entries
The Halifax Business Awards consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by 11:59pm, July 1, 2023.
If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline please contact us at 902-468-7111. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
We encourage self-nominations and multiple nominations!
Please note, nomination is only the first step of the process.
Once a nomination is complete, nominees will receive an email notifying them of their nomination.
The nominee can then accept the nomination and complete an entry, which asks them questions about themselves/their organization(s).
Nominating your favourite businesses and not-for-profits for the 2024 awards is easy! NOMINATE NOW!
All nominees must approve and accept their nomination and complete the submission forms by 11:59pm, July 1, 2023. All businesses must be registered in Nova Scotia.
Create your member account.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are required. For questions or concerns, contact us.
- Include electronic copy of current logo (PNG, JPG or PDF)
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (11:59pm, July 1, 2023). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at 902-468-7111.
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation, must be complete by 11:59pm, July 1, 2023.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question
- Halifax Chamber reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of Halifax Chamber
- Halifax Chamber reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified
- If there are fewer than two entries in any category, Halifax Chamber reserves the right to eliminate that category from the competition.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules